GetApps is Xiaomi’s app store for Android. It’s a good alternative to Google Market if you can’t or don’t want the last. Installing and updating applications is very simple and convenient. But some users are having difficulty. In this article, we will look at how to update apps in GetApps.
Updating apps in GetApps – instruction
Xiaomi’s Mobile devices with branded MIUI firmware already include a built-in GetApps application. If you don’t have it on your phone or tablet, then use this link to install:
Download the apk file to your device and run it. The installer will do the rest.
To update a single app in GetApps to the latest up-to-date version, follow these steps:
- Launch GetApps from desktop;
- At the first start, an advertising window may appear asking you to install recommended applications, just skip it;
- Go to the “Me” section from the navigation menu at the bottom of the screen;
- Click on “Update apps”;
- A list of all applications for which the latest updates are available will be displayed. Select the desired app;
- On the application page, click “Update”, and the update will start.
You can also open the application page through the search box:
- Run GetApps;
- Enter the name of the application to be updated in the search box;
- Go to the application page;
- Click “Update”.
You can install the latest updates for all apps in GetApps. Do the following:
- Run GetApps;
- Open “Me” section;
- Click “Update all”. All applications that need updating will be automatically updated.
To quickly open the GetApps updates page, you can do the following:
- Expand the notification panel on your phone;
- If new updates are available for applications, then a notification will be received from GetApps;
- Just click “Update” and you will instantly be taken to the update page.
Note! Notifications in the notification panel are only displayed if they are not disabled in the GetApps settings.