Every modern browser has many different extensions for blocking ads. Opera already has a built-in ad blocker – an extension integrated into the browser. And despite the excessive abundance of advertising on some sites, sometimes you need to turn off ad blocker in Opera completely or on a particular site or page.
In this article we will take a detailed look at how to disable Adblock in Opera. We will see how to do this in the built-in ad blocker and third-party extensions like Adblock and Adblock Plus.
How to disable Adblock in Opera on a specific site
To disable Ad block in Opera on a specific site, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the site where you want to see ads;
- Click on the ad blocker icon with blue shield in the upper right corner of the browsers window;
- Click “Turn off for this site”;
- After refreshing page (F5) you will see ads again.
If you are using a third-party extension, then for disabling Ad blocker for particular site you should do the following:
- Open the extensions quick access panel;
- Select the ad blocker extension in the list;
- Disable it for a specific site or page.
How to disable Adblock in Opera completely
In order to completely stop the work of the ad blocker extension in Opera, you need to:
- Open the main menu of the browser by clicking on the logo in upper left corner of browser;
- Go to “Extensions”. For quick access to the settings, you can use the hot keys Ctrl+Shift+E;
- Move the switcher into an inactive state;
- Restart browser.
After you done this steps, advertising will be displayed on all sites again. To turn the ad blocker back on, activate the switcher.